Would you have guessed a first-class ticket costing $21,000? Not me! If I had a rough guess perhaps no more than at least 5 grand tops! Well, we’ve got an opportunity to take a good look into what 21k can get for you on the Emirates. I’ll shorten down the information to points with the chance to skip through some images. But if you’re feeling to skip my nonsense just play the video right at the bottom!
The seating area or the laying down lounge!
- Flat screen with touch screen and a handheld touch device
- Minibar located on the side
- Private lamp
- Facial products with mini mirror
- Electric door for privacy
- Electric blinds
- A chair that reclines into a bed
- You also have a menu, where you can order anything at any time of the flight
30 minutes is your limit in the shower.. so make sure you make the most of it!
Check the full video below!